|JCDM College of Engineering|
|Jan Nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal Memorial College of Engineering, an AICTE approved institution affiliated to CDLU, Sirsa, is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified Institute. JCDM College of Engineering is one of the prime institutes of the Jan Nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal Vidyapeeth. Located in sprawling serene campus spread over 180 acres of land of JCDV, it offers a highly conducive environment for teaching-learning process. Horticulture extravaganzas, picturesque landscaping, manicured hedges all speak volumes about the eco-friendly scenic beauty of the campus.|
|Courses, Eligibility, and Selection|
|Name of Course||Intake||Duration||Eligibility|
|B.Tech||300||4 Years / 8 Sem.||Candidate should have a valid score of AIEEE along with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of reserved category)in 10+2 examination with physics & mathematics as the compulsory subject.
Should have appeared in LEET with a three-year diploma (minimum 50% marks) recognized by Haryana Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering.
|Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|APPROVALS / AFFILIATION|
• All India Council for Technical Education
• University Grants Commission under section 2(f)
• Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
• Best Technical University in Northern India.
• 24th Rank in National Institutional Ranking Framework by MHRD, Govt. of India
• North India’s first university getting 3rd time continuous ‘A’ Grade by NAAC
|Fee & Bank Details|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 500/- one time|
|Seat Booking Amount||Rs. 10,000/-||Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Total Fee Per Year||Rs. 68,720/- per year||Account Number||34143878990|
|Hostel along with Mess||Rs. 50,000/- per year||Account Holder Name||Principal, JCDM College of Engg.|
|Rs. 3000/- (Refundable security)||IFSC Code||SBIN0010472|
• Registration Fee applicable at the time of submission of admission form.
Students can pay the fee through SBI collect facility also.
|Soft skills & PDP classes is introduced as a compulsory subject for all the classes. ` 2000/- will be charged from students & an equal amount will be borne by the JCDV Management.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Refund of Fee: In case the candidate leaves the Vidyapeeth after seeking admission in a particular course, UGC/AICTE Fee refund policy will be applied for the same.
|For facilitating students in getting educational loan, JCD Vidyapeeth has tie up with State Bank of India and HDFC. Our loan assistance cell supports students in obtaining loan application forms, loan letters and provides documents required by the banks for extending loan.|
|• Scholarship for meritorious Students
• Scholarship for poor girls & boys.
• Scholarship for single girl child.
• Other scholarships are also available contact admission office for details.
• Students are not eligible to receive multiple scholarships/fee concessions.
• All scholarships and fellowships are subject to review.
|Students from SC/ST/OBC categories as well as differently abled students are especially encouraged to apply for admissions and scholarships at JCDV|