Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the premier branch in this prestigious Institution. ECE department is established from the very first academic year of our college with well equipped lab, excellent infrastructure and highly qualified faculties. Electronics and communication department has various labs such as analog electronics, digital electronics, microprocessor, electronics workshop, power electronics, network filter and transmission line, optical fiber, communication engineering, audio visual and project lab. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is a swiftly advancing field, with new ideas emerging every other second. With technology becoming all pervasive in everyday life, opportunities for electronic engineers are endless. Our aim is to train the student in such a way that they can compete the world of Technology successfully. Project work throughout the course underpins the necessity for a combination of practical and theoretical skills and abilities. In addition to this, programmes such as personality development, professional ethics, subject related seminars etc, are conducted by us from time to time for the betterment of students. Apart from this we teach them, the need of a disciplined life in this contemporary world by making them perfect student in all means.
Matric with 35% Marks
Entrance Test detail for each courses : DET(Diploma Entrance Test for all the courses) conducted by HSTES Panchkula
Lateral Entry Course
There is a Provision in Polytechnic for getting the Admission directly in 2nd year by DET-L(Diploma Entrance Test-Lateral Entry) for students having 10+2(PCM) /Vocational or 2 years ITI.
Scholarships: Eligibility/requirement for each scholarship(at JCD Vidyapeeth Level)
|Ch. Devi Lal Memorial Poor Boys Aid fund/ Mata Harki Devi Poor Girls Aid Fund||JCD Vidyapeeth Started this scholarship for needy students (whose family annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lacs) those who have secured passing marks in previous semester examination as well as attendance in previous class must be at least 80%.|
|Ch. Devi Lal Scholarship for Best Boy /Mata Harki Devi Scholarship for Best Girl||This Scholarship is provided by JCD Vidyapeeth to the Final Year Students, based on their overall performance during previous all Academic Sessions|
|Entrance and Merit Scholarship Scheme at JCD Vidyapeeth Level||This Scholarship is provided by JCD Vidyapeeth to the Students, who got Highest Rank (in their respective Entrance Examination) for each Stream and Merit Scholarship for toppers in each branch.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC and BC Category Students||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is provided by Govt. of Haryana for SC Students whose family annual income is less than 2.5 lacs and for BC Students whose family annual income is less than1 lac|
|SCSP Scholarship||For SC Students whose family annual income is between 2.5 lacs and 3.5 lacs and got admission through Counselling.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for Minority Students||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is provided by Govt. of India for Minority Community, Students whose family annual income is less than 2 lacs|
Get in Touch
For any Information please contact the Below mentioned helpline no:
The Deptt. Of ECE assists the students to acquire thorough knowledge in basic science and Electronics & Comm., Engineering subjects .The Deptt. is well equipped with all the instruments required for experiments related to all the subjects of Electronics & Comm. Engineering such as Microprocessor lab equipped with Intel 8085, 8086, Microprocessor kits used in Electronic World for processing. Communication lab is Equipped with microwave setup used for RADAR and NAVIGATION Applications.
Available Departmental Laboratories
- Communication Lab :The Communication Engineering Lab is one of the best in its kind in such an polytechnic, featuring facilities to do to experiments covering almost all regions of electromagnetic spectra.The lab is well equipped with most modern tools like Storage Oscilloscopes,Spectrum Analyzers,Audio/Video systems etc.
- Microprocessor Lab: The lab is equipped with all kind of microprocessor tools for providing adequate training in assembly language programming as well as interfacing devices like stepper motors and DAC/ADCs etc.
- Digital Electronics Lab: The digital electronics lab of the department is fully equipped with modern standard equipments and training tools for digital and logic design experiments.
- Optical Fiber Communication: The state-of-the-art fiber optic development systems and training tools in the lab are unique of its kind in similar institutes, in the state.
- Analog Electronic Laboratory: This lab takes care of the understanding of various electronic circuits taught at different levels. Stress is given for design and implementation of the circuits both using components and bread boards . CROs, Function Generators, Regulated Power Supply, Bread Boards etc. are available in this laboratory also.
- Network filter and Transmission line(NFTL) : This lab is equipped with various new technical instruments like transmission line trainer board, different types of filters and attenuator etc.
- Power Electronics:This lab is equipped with various type of power electronics tools such as series inverter, parallel inverters, chopper circuits, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC Kits.
- Electronics Instruments and Measurement: This lab contains different types of measurements kits like flow, temperature, pressure, humidity measurement kits and LVDT, Strain Gauge.
- Project Lab: This lab provides all the latest facilities for manufacturing of new projects based on new technologies and research field.
- Electronic workshop:This lab consists all the basic tools and kits that used in the field of electronics and communication.
- Audio/Video Lab: In this lab we provide all the demonstration board like TV,VCR,VCD,DVD,Projector etc.