The Process is as follows:
- The placement department sends placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the courses available at JCD Vidyapeeth.
- A Placement Performa (PFA) is required to be filled in by the company. The completed Performa along with a brief company profile, job profile and details about campus recruitment drive is sent by the company to the Placement Office.
- The company may visit the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or may combine it with the final recruitment.
- On receiving information file, the placement office announces the requirement of the company, asking interested students to submit their resumes, which are then handed over to the company.
- The company, after shortlisting candidates from the application pool and eligibility data file sent to them, sends back the list of shortlisted candidates to the Placement Office at the earliest.
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the selection process recruitment drive.
- After completion of the selection process, the company is required to furnish the final list of selected students preferably on the same day, or as soon as possible.
- The company sends offer letters to the Placement Office for handing them over to the students. Offer acceptances (from the students) are received and sent to the company by the Placement Office.