- To create a vibrant & happening cell at JCD VIDYAPEETH, to make it a centre of excellence for the placement activities in this part of the country & beyond..
- To create a corporate friendly atmosphere in the college campus and to train & prepare the students, to face the rigors of professional world.
- TPO cell is a cell by the students, for the students & of the students. Hence, their involvement is a crucial for its success.
- 50% of the placement related information is brought to the cell by the students, as their future is involved in it.
- The cell activity is serving as a learning experience for the students to achieve skills in staff work and event management.
- It also develops their communication skills, soft skills, personality & attitude. The same goes for the faculty
- To Assist students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To Assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- To Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- To Assist students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
- To Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
- To Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
- Up gradation of the students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts.
- To Assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- Industrial Training as per AICTE norms
- Communication skills
- Soft skills
- Personality Development
- Conduct of mock interviews