JAN NAYAK CH. DEVI LAL
Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidyapeeth (JCDV) was established in the year 2002 under the aegis of Ch. Devi Lai Memorial Trust. JCD Vidyapeeth, Sirsa (JCDV) is emerging rapidly as a Centre of Excellence for learning and innovation, driven by sensitivity to social requirements and State-of-Art Technology. It offers quality research and training to suit the ever-changing needs of the industry and society.
University Grants Commission (UGC) also approves the Vidyapeeth under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. All the courses at JCD Vidyapeeth are affiliated with Government Universities like Guru Jambheswar University of Science and Technology, Hisar (Ranked 24th among Indian Universities by HRD Ministry), Three times A Grade certified by NAAC), Ch. Ranbir Singh University (Govt. University), Ch. Devi Lal University (Govt. University), Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (Govt. University).
The Vidyapeeth aims to offer quality education to students in its hi-tech campus, spread over 180 acres of land. The Vidyapeeth has all modern facilities and separate hostels to accommodate Boys and Girls. JCD Vidyapeeth has its own super specialty hospital & trauma centre with highly qualified & experienced doctors and well-equipped labs, ICU, CCU and 110 indoor beds.
- Advancement of knowledge through advanced teaching facilities.
- Application of knowledge for the benefit of society, both directly and indirectly by collaboration with other organizations.
- Freedom to push the frontiers of knowledge forward, within an ethical framework, for the betterment of the mankind.
- Success and ambition for excellence in a professional setting.
- Creativity and critical independence to enable students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Openness within a caring and supportive working environment.
- Innovation and enterprise.