Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal
(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India)
Jan Nayak Ch.Devi Lal Vidyapeeth established in the year 2002 by Chaudhary Devi Lal Memorial Trust at Sirsa (Haryana), is emerging rapidly as a center of excellence in learning and innovation, driven by social sensitivity and state-of-the-art technology .It aims at being amongst the top educational institutes in the world, offering contemporary education, high quality research and training to suit the ever changing needs of the industry and society . The Vidyapeeth has a complete University like structure with its Executive Council, Academic Council and Finance Committee at the apex level headed by Dr. Ajay Singh Chautala. Its constituent units also have their Governing Bodies at the College level. Located in a sprawling serene campus spread over 150 acres of land, the Vidyapeeth offers a highly conducive environment for the teaching-learning process and the all-round development of the personalities of its inhabitants.
- Advancement of knowledge through teaching facilities of international standards.
- Communication of knowledge in an active learning environment inside and outside the classrooms and labs.
- Application of knowledge for the benefit of the society, both directly and indirectly by collaboration with other organizations.
- Freedom to push the frontiers of knowledge forward, within an ethical framework, for the betterment of the mankind.
- Success and ambition for excellence in a professional setting.
- Creativity and critical independence to enable students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Openness within a caring and supportive working environment.
- Innovation and enterprise.