Rules of Eligibility for Ch. Devi Lal Memorial Poor Boys And Mata Harki Devi poor Girls Aid Fund
- The Students must secure passing marks in the previous University Examination. Where the semester is Applicable the marks of both the semester will be taken into account.
- During the 1st year of the course the scholarship will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying /entrance examination.
- The Attendance of the students in the previous class must be at least 80% Where the Semester system is applicable the attendance of both the semesters will be taken into account.
- The Student’s family income should not exceed Rs. 72,000/- per annum
- The Students must submits income certificate from his/her parent’s employer
- If Student’s family is not in employment they must produce income certificate from land revenue authority.
- The students should have taken admission through normal University admission procedure.
- The full college fees is to be exempted and 50% hostel fees is to be exempted
- The final selection of the awardees of the scholarship will be made through screening committee in which the candidate and his/her parents will be interviewed
- An affidavit to the effect that the total family income is below Rs. 72,000/- will be required to be submitted by the parents of the selected candidates. At any stage, if any discrepancy is noticed, the whole amount of the scholarship will have to be refunded.
- The students applying for fee concession under these rules should give undertaking that they are not getting any financial aid from any agency.
The above rules will take effect from the academic session.